1870s Savage And Lyman Montreal Canda Writing Slope Box

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Kingjoker, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Kingjoker

Kingjoker Well-Known Member

DSCN1550.JPG DSCN1551.JPG DSCN1552.JPG DSCN1553.JPG DSCN1554.JPG DSCN1555.JPG DSCN1556.JPG DSCN1557.JPG DSCN1559.JPG DSCN1563.JPG DSCN1550.JPG DSCN1551.JPG DSCN1552.JPG DSCN1553.JPG DSCN1554.JPG DSCN1555.JPG DSCN1556.JPG DSCN1557.JPG DSCN1559.JPG DSCN1563.JPG DSCN1550.JPG DSCN1550.JPG DSCN1551.JPG There is wear and scratches and the strap is detached from box and wear on the corners. The measurements are in the photo's. Make me a offer! Thank you for viewing have a great day!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

Very nice. I love writing boxes. This one seems in great condition.

DSCN1563.JPG

Kingjoker likes this.
  3. Kingjoker

4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

After you upload the photos, before you hit Post Reply, click on Full Image and they will all automatically show up large in the post. It's easy.

Kingjoker likes this.
  5. Kingjoker

There we go thank you!

6. Bev aka thelmasstuff

I don't have room for another writing box = or much of anything, according to hubby. Tough not living with another antique collector. My mother's family were from Montreal so I should buy it. :) Resistance is difficult.

Kingjoker likes this.
  7. GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

Very pretty. MAN, writing used to be a big production, huh????

Welcome to the Forums, Mr. Joker!

8. Kingjoker

I like this writing slope box better than others because of the nice red leather, & thank you GaleriaGila yes big production with great quality!

Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
  9. helvico

helvico New Member

Hi Kingjoker, just came across this, I might be interested, let me know if you still have it. Thanks

10. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

@helvico - This member has not been here on the forum since January 13th of this year & there could be a hundred reasons why not. Also this thread was from January 2016, so likely it has gone on to its new forever home quite some time ago.

You could try contacting him through by private message by starting a conversation with him. You click on your inbox in the upper right hand corner of the page, type in his used id & type your message.

Good luck!!

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted