Featured 1920's water dispenser Does anyone have a worthpoint account

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by DeAnne, May 22, 2022.

1. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Pick this up today the only one I could find just like it was on worthpoint. Does anyone have an account, that could tell me when it sold an for how much? Please
    I have been out of touch with everything for about 5 years as most of you know but trying to get back to my old self. but I guess I really need to define my search skills, because that was literally the only one i could find. I know the spout is not original but I am curious if it's worth replacing it with an original one.
    https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1920-logan-porcelain-water-cooler-606807956

IMG_5522.jpg

2. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

3. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Thank you SOOOOO Much !!!!

pearlsnblume, kyratango and komokwa like this.
  4. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Welcome back, DeAnne!

Nice find, indeed!

DeAnne and pearlsnblume like this.
  5. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Thank you I am glad to be back

6. MCM

MCM New Member

I have the same one with two original containers for the water. One is ceramic the other terracotta. The chrome faucet was original and painted. When I removed the paint it was stamped 6-14-27. I too was looking for the value and gave up until I saw this.
    Cheers from San Diego-Ca.

Happy!, tie.dye.cat and bercrystal like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted