Featured 1953 Audrey Hepburn Roman Holiday Lobby Card Framed! ❤️

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Vintage Maven, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Vintage Maven

Vintage Maven Well-Known Member

Just back from the gallery today, they did a wonderful job at preservation framing this rare 1953 original lobby card from Mexico, for the film Roman Holiday. It also looks great in the spot in my collection on my wall, it really shows it’s amazing mint condition. I double love it…. I am very, very happy! ❤️Maven

747B9C45-D441-43DB-9908-F2F875E83E96.jpeg 8A22AED1-6FFA-4F54-9630-18E68743FF20.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  2. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

Very nice framing job Maven and your photographs are excellent also.

You have probably explained this before but I have missed missed it. How is it that you became such an Audrey Hepburn fan?

cxgirl, judy, NewEngland and 3 others like this.
  3. Vintage Maven

Hello @LauraGarnet02 I have always had a fascination with Audrey Hepburn since I was young. Growing up, I always thought my Mom had her sense of haute couture, my Mom is a true measure of class, grace & elegance. Over the years, I’ve sometimes gotten comparisons to Audrey when my hair & makeup are done retro, but I humbly submit that there will only ever be one Audrey Hepburn, and I am me! I actually just started collecting true Audrey originals in 2017, when I also acquired a 1953 Marilyn Monroe photo. I do love all of Audrey’s movies that I’ve seen, there are a few I can watch endlessly, and never get bored of them, the true mark of a timeless icon. ❤️Maven

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Potteryplease, cxgirl, judy and 4 others like this.
  4. Jerry Coker

Jerry Coker Active Member

Very nice! Someday you'll need to show us the whole wall, err, room Love those 3 together!

Vintage Maven, judy and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  5. Boland

Boland Well-Known Member

Looks great!

Vintage Maven, judy and LauraGarnet02 like this.
  6. Vintage Maven

Thank You @Boland that is very kind of you to say. ❤️Maven

7. Vintage Maven

@Jerry Coker here is a photo of just part of my environment here at the loft…it is a lil’ older photo, the arrangement of these particular photos has changed, but this gives you somewhat of an idea of the space I have available here! There is a lot more wall space than this, of course. ❤️Maven

C64431DA-E956-4904-8A13-BDFD763B0809.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  8. Jerry Coker

Jerry Coker Active Member

Nice space, thank you for sharing. It occurs to me when collecting higher end photos for display, frame space is at a premium. Most photos I collect are smaller and are displayed in archival binders. However, I do have some larger photographs in frames that just sit in a big box till someday I have the space to display on the wall

Vintage Maven likes this.
  9. Vintage Maven

I agree @Jerry Coker Wall space is certainly not an issue for me here, lots to utilize throughout the loft. That said, I am rather particular to the arrangements I do make on my walls, I make changes with every photo etc acquired, I try to go with what arrangements are most pleasing to the eye, while also trying to keep certain eras together. ❤️Maven

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted