(2)Amethyst Cut Glass - Wine Glasses - Pattern/Maker Identification Help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by LoveCollecting2020, Dec 31, 2020.

1. WineGlasses1.jpg WineGlasses2.jpg WineGlasses3.jpg WineGlasses4.jpg WineGlasses5.jpg Hi,

I have 2 nice Amethyst/Purple, Cut Glass Wine Glasses. I really like both patterns but I have been unable to put my finger on the Makers of each. I have found patterns very similar to each, but not an exact match. Since neither are signed I do not want to assume. I am including both glasses bc they have a similar flower pattern at the base of each cup, wondering if they are by the same maker.

Hoping someone recognizes the patterns.

Thanks for the help!

-Stephanie

pearlsnblume likes this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Forum, Stephanie!

Ive been enlarging your photos. Please check the box for Full Images when you post photos.

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. Ok will do, still figuring out the picture resizing, will make sure to click Full Images from now on, thank you for the info.

i need help likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted