2 art pieces 2 questions; Which George Braque print is this? Is painting by Lavera A Pohl?

Discussion in 'Art' started by journeymagazine, Mar 27, 2022.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I found this George Braqye print at a thrift store Fri. - it's shrunk wrapped to a foamboard & has a piece to hang it stapled to the back; so I assume it was meant to hang as is?
    I've checked George Braque bird print & saw many but not this one; can anyone tell me the name of this piece?

The painting a lady from Maxsold found while they were looking over my things (I am thinking about auctioning everything so I can get my house back!), and she said she thought it was a Lavera Pohl painting?
    I googled her & the prices her paintings are getting is amazing!
    I am not sure the signature looks correct but before I just put a $25 price tag on it I wanted to check here to be sure - could it be a Lavera A Pohl painting?

Thank you for any help with either!

ART PRINT George Braque 1AA.JPG ART PRINT George Braque 2AA.JPG ART PRINT George Braque 8AA.JPG ART PRINT George Braque 8CA.JPG ART PAINTING LA VERA 1AA.JPG ART PAINTING LA VERA 2AAA.JPG ART PAINTING LA VERA 3AA.JPG ART PAINTING LA VERA 8AA.JPG

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

3. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

When I put in The Three Birds - this is the images; still doesn't show it! I think it's the microsoft bing in my acer aspire; worst search engine ever (1/2 the time if I go to google then search something more comes up)​

georges braque the three birds - Bing images

Draft saved Draft deleted