2 Pieces Of Pottery

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Josh, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

1. Large pink & blue planter or centerpiece bowl. Measures 18 1/4" long, 4 1/2" tall and is 6 3/4" wide.

2. Set of 4 sake cups? One side has a camel and the other Pyramids. Marked on the bottom Patent No. 38543 Made In japan, with some sort of logo. These measure 2 7/8" wide and 2" tall. Was wondering if anyone might know a maker or time period. Did a search for the papent number but came up empty handed.

DSCF2379 - Copy.JPG DSCF2382 - Copy.JPG DSCF2383 - Copy.JPG DSCF2385 - Copy.JPG DSCF2390 - Copy.JPG

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

The elephant mark is Tashiro Shoten. You can read about it on gotheborg.com.

komokwa, Bakersgma and i need help like this.
  3. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

The other one is Haeger, either peach agate or mauve agate--I can't tell the difference.

4. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Thank you.

komokwa, Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted