A Collect-a-Holic of Nazi memorabilia

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by springfld.arsenal, Jun 30, 2015.

1. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

2. maryislgal

maryislgal Well-Known Member

Whoa............serious collector.

KingofThings likes this.
  3. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Hmmm,I just don't know how I feel about this. On one hand,they are just objects,but the superstitious part of me thinks they've just got to be soaked in bad karma ! I wonder,would any of us collect this stuff if we had the chance ? Or is this like the confederate flag flap ? Now I have to think on it for a while !

KingofThings likes this.
  4. maryislgal

maryislgal Well-Known Member

I think you would have to be somewhat thick skinned to collect this stuff. I agree, they are just objects--- but yes, Karma is real.

KingofThings likes this.
  5. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

I have a switchblade G sale find but told it's missing something.
    I should be sensitive to anything with it but nothing. Perhaps it was never used...

6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

The only Nazi stuff I ever wanted in the house were some postage stamps a friend gave Dad during the war. I did have a butter knife from an officer's mess once, but unloaded it ASAP.

7. fidbald

fidbald Well-Known Member

a study in Switzerland unveiled that most mothers of die-hard right-wingers or Neo-Nazis were German. so not really amazing that the mother of this bugger is German.
    when I read stuff as "showing me the tailor’s label, which read Reichsführer Adolf Hitler in looping cursive" I wonder if this guy has too much money: there was only one Reichsführer and that was Heinrich Himmler.

gregsglass and afantiques like this.
  8. sneezer

sneezer Noob

anyone know how i can make my own thread? i found a local newspaper from 1939 and the title being. england is at war with germany.

9. Pat P

Pat P Well-Known Member

Bradley, click "Forums" at the top left of the page, then click the title of whichever forum seems most appropriate. Then click "Post New Thread" above right side of the pink bar.

10. sneezer

sneezer Noob

It says I have insufficient privileges to post here :/

11. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Some people were having that problem last summer on this site. I just searched for old threads about the problem and it has to do with email verification. Since you can post replies, but can't post new threads, that seems strange. If you can, send a message to the administrator of the site, Peter T. Davis.

12. sneezer

sneezer Noob

Hey thanks for the reply, I have been accepted into your community, gratefully.
    Thank you! :)

Bakersgma and Figtree3 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted