Featured A Small Blue and White Coffee Set from Bavaria

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lithographer, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Lithographer

Lithographer Well-Known Member

I bought this at our local ACS thrift store. Every once and awhile they go around the store and put a red slash on tags, meaning the item is 50% off. I bought this set for $25. There is a coffee pot, creamer, sugar, 8 saucers and 7 cups. They are marked Bavaria on the bottom with a crown. I did a little searching but I couldn't figure out the maker. I was hoping someone with a little more experience in this field could help me out. I look forward to trying the set out some day. I brought home some nice Kona coffee from Hawaii recently, that and some tasty cookies sounds like a good idea. Thanks in advance for your help.
    IMG_1989.JPG IMG_1990.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG IMG_1994.JPG IMG_1995.JPG

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  3. Lithographer

johnnycb09 likes this.
  4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

There are some on ebay. $$

5. Lithographer

Ouch ! Thanks