Featured And two for the potties, please, demitasse and doggy.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Jan 26, 2019.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

This little demitasse is just lovely, I think. The cup alone stands only 1¾" tall, not quite 2" sitting on the saucer. Saucer is 3¾" by just over 4½". The flowers appear to be painted on, the petals are raised like enamel. I don't recognize the mark on the cup but I would imagine the painted numbers are decorator id.
    DSCN0005.JPG DSCN0011.JPG DSCN0010.JPG DSCN0007.JPG DSCN0008.JPG
    And this yellow lab is too sweet, I found him not far from a really cute Lladro puppy. I recognize the mark but can't for the life of me remember who!!! And it's way too small to be decipherable, not with a magnifying glass or enlarging it on my phone.
    DSCN0017.JPG 20190126_123234.jpg

And there you have my cold, snowy Saturday requests. As always, I appreciate the help many times over!

When I get bored, tired or a little down, I come here and read the posts. There is always something educational and enlightening or just flat hysterical. I never go away sad!

Linda

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

3. lvetterli

Thank you so much for that link, dgbjwc. I knew it was a special little thing!

4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

The other mark is a seagull and a couple of waves, made in China like the sticker says. A name won't help much.

5. lvetterli

Hmm, I was so sure I remembered a good manufacturer's name. My memory is toast, and that is proof of it!

Thanks!

Aquitaine and Christmasjoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted