ANOTHER GRATEGUL MESSAGE

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Donna Wylie, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Donna Wylie

Donna Wylie A regular mom of 4 in need of help!

I want to seriously on behalf of my 97 year old grandmothers piece of mind, tomorrow. who found the statue identified by a few of you(i will mention shortly) today.
    50 years ago, my grandma took the japanese statue I posted on here, to the University of Washington Museum 50 years ago, and they couldn't provide what you guys see. My grandmother is in a home and when my mother and I take the Japanese statue my Grandfather found during his touring for our country (he is long deceased) she will have send blessings to all of you.
    Hard to express how grateful my family is for what we now know what the stories my Granfather told now have belong to an amazing past. Anyjewelry, Judy, Fka-huntingtreasure, scthouse. Specifically there are more of us out there searching. Thankyou who have the answers. You F(bleep.bleep.bleep) ing. ROCK!!!! MUCH LOVE,
    DONNA

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

You are too sweet. I’m sure your diligence in researching this will bring a smile to her face! :)

3. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

It's great you took the time to look into this - antiquers can feel like having your own little Antique Road Show - glad to help :)

Draft saved Draft deleted