ANOTHER JOHN McINNIS AUCTION TO JUST PEEK AT....A FEW INTERESTING

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

items, but I can't believe the low bids....that's what's getting me.....maybe it's just different or not great stuff this time.....dunno....you can be the judge....I think it's a smaller one in New Hampshire this time...https://www.estatesales.net/NH/Newmarket/03857/marketplace/26002
    Will post a couple of items....but the link I think shows much of it!! A few nice frames on some of the paintings!! I thought the Dover painting was nice!! (Filthy....but nice!!!)

OIL LAMP.jpg

COIN FROM JMc-gigapixel-scale-1_50x (1).jpg

LITTLE JEWELRY.jpg

CAMEO.jpg
    2aa9ef38-bb58-4730-b162-73c12955f87e-lg.jpg

cxgirl likes this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

The cameo has a way to go before it will be antique.

Aquitaine and cxgirl like this.
  3. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

I love looking at auctions, thanks for posting this Aquitaine:)
    My favourites are the Tiffany sterling phone dialer, (not sure how useful it would be but it is kinda neat):) and the Bradley and Hubbard bridge lamp.

Bronwen and Aquitaine like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted