Another lot of stamps

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by m3ltdown, Dec 7, 2018.

1. m3ltdown

m3ltdown Active Member

Hello,

Can someone please have a quick look at these photos to see if they is any stamps worth selling individually, if not please tell me what i should list the collection of stamps.

Mal2RQtI.jpg 1X_2dX-i.jpg Qqv61Oai.jpg ET1_I1pp.jpg k0M5DwUr.jpg 92e4TSXm.jpg i5D_95Tx.jpg OY6uo1cX.jpg tjKGZyW5.jpg 70ERjR4o.jpg

thank you,
    Adam

AJefferson and i need help like this.
  2. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

I don't see anything special there.
    If I get stamps like these I bag them up and sell them at a car boot sale as Kiloware, they don't fetch a great deal.

afantiques and i need help like this.
  3. m3ltdown

m3ltdown Active Member

Hello,
    David

thank you for your input,

I will wait for some more replies and if all fails i will put them in one of my cabinets for £5.

i need help and daveydempsey like this.
  4. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

It is what I would call a schoolboy collection. As Davey said, material you buy by the kilo. It is an accumulation of stamps rather than a collection.

5. m3ltdown

m3ltdown Active Member

Thank you so much :)

6. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

I'll third that. I collected back in the 60s as a 'schoolboy.' Bought them by the sack back then. A lot of those look eerily familiar to me.

7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

To me too. My father was a stamp collector. We did end up with similar stamps along with the good stuff. I use stamps like these now for craft projects.

Draft saved Draft deleted