Featured ANOTHER UPCOMING McINNIS AUCTION SATURDAY.....LOADED STUFF!!!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BOARED!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Too bad there is no online bidding. :(

scoutshouse likes this.
  3. Aquitaine

Interesting.....most often he goes with 'Live Auctioneers'.....apparently not this time!!

4. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

You actually got it???

5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

That was a classroom penmanship exercise. Translation of an ode by the classical Greek poet Anacreon.

Debora

6. Aquitaine

No, no, no!!! I just copied the image off the website!!!! And 'did my thing' to it!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful: I don't have that kind of connections with ANYBODY!!!!!!:hilarious::hilarious:

7. Aquitaine

LOVE that you know the phrase/ode!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Christmasjoy likes this.
  8. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

Playing cards!

[​IMG]

Aquitaine, Christmasjoy and antidiem like this.
  9. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

I couldn't really read the poem with any "flow" my brain doesn't work well with bad eyesight, but, I want to ask questions about LiveAuctioneers in particular, and online auction sites in general -

Ever since it was mentioned in forum about not needing to pay for a service to LA to discover the prices realized, just register an email address, I have been subscribed to their emails. (Thanks guys, I learn so much from y'all:kiss:) I see stuff I'd love to bid on, but I have no idea how to get them to ship it over to me or what the shipping could cost? Plus, there are so many auctions, not sure who's in charge? ;) But someone here may know these answers..?

Christmasjoy likes this.
  10. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

LOL:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      975.8 KB
      Views:
  11. Aquitaine

Hi Anti! When I bought my one Cameo, it was WITH JohnMcInnisAuctions, but he runs his auctions AT THE SAME TIME through LIVE AUCTIONEERS and I think one or two other auction sites.....BUT JOHN has the actual ITEMS AT HIS LOCATION, (or if he's running it from an on-site house....then he will take them to his own physical Auction House when it's over to arrange shipping from there), at least that's how I believe it usually is (or was with me), and I had to arrange to have the Cameo shipped to me through his office/location...wasn't difficult at all!! Hope that helps a bit, and I'm not sure if they ALL do it that way!!!! Sometimes I think logistics could be mind blowing, but I try not to think about all of that!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

OTHERS may know something much different!!!!!???????

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  12. Aquitaine

:yuck: to [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted