antique folk art goose stained glass tea stand /trivet ID

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mark A Herzberg, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Mark A Herzberg

Mark A Herzberg New Member

Hello I wondered if anyone would know maker of this antique Tea stand , I have looked over well and can not seem to find any hallmarks , I hoped someone would recognize the stained glass and possibly the maker , I found a similar type item but was made by Tiffany studios Clara Driscoll, But it was a bit more ornate but is the same size as mine at 6 1/4" . The Glass pieces are about a 1/4" thick. 20201103_161210.jpg 20201103_161210.jpg 20201103_161248.jpg I did read they made items to order at a lower cost for some people. The glass is opalescent and is well made the way the glass was used for the trees and the sky ,The blue has some purple mixed and there is some ripple glass . It has quite tarnished in some areas and was maybe well used , Thanks ahead for any leads to a maker , Thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  2. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

Doesn't really fit the definition of mosaic. Rather stained glass. IMHO

komokwa likes this.
  3. Mark A Herzberg

Mark A Herzberg New Member

Thanks I edit post ,

Draft saved Draft deleted