antique furniture

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Majed, May 31, 2020.

1. Majed

Majed New Member

How much is this antique furnitures price?

Attached Files:

2. Majed

Majed New Member

Also i would like to know your opinion about these furniture?

3. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Welcome Majed!
    Your furniture is not antique (definition of antique is more than 100 years old:)).
    Made in Asia from the carved personnages, and... maybe still there from the specific Asian broom I can see:cyclops:;):joyful:
    Ask locally, as nobody in other countries would be willing to pay high for shipping such big pieces...:rolleyes:

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome Majed.
    I'm with kyra, not antique, and South Asian.
    Values vary from country to country, so you would have to check locally. Look for online second hand market sites, and remember, most people won't drive a long way to pick up something heavy like this. So you may have to settle for less than you were hoping for.

5. Barbara W. Preston

Barbara W. Preston Active Member

Is that hutch-sideboard all one piece? Take four men to move it and someone who has a long empty space to put it in. Interesting looking piece though.

6. Firemandk

Firemandk Well-Known Member

Can you post some pictures of the carved panels close up ? Would like to know what the scenes are . Kind of reminds me of my huge carved Chinese motif Thai Mahogany roll top desk , circa 1970's ..... My desk is very nice , not for everyone, very functional , and I paid a whopping $125 for it ( it even has a marble inlay writing surface ) because , again , it takes 3 men and a baby of any religious persuasion to move it .

Draft saved Draft deleted