Featured Antique Marble / Game Piece

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by J Dagger, Jun 18, 2021.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

A3554749-B8A9-4D01-B4BE-06662240487F.jpeg E0FC28A1-DB87-4EB6-966B-1F6A7634AE89.jpeg Seemingly made from that not to be named “I” material. Looks like a seam down middle. Two numbers on opposite sides of the marble. I assume it’s a game piece. Can’t find one like it. Ever seen one? Came in a lot of marbles I bought.

Bronwen, kyratango and judy like this.
  2. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Love that I ball:)
    The seam is a natural crack:cyclops:

Bronwen and J Dagger like this.
  3. BaseballGames

BaseballGames Well-Known Member

Not from any baseball-themed game, so we'd only be guessing blindfolded, but... maybe one of six (numbered 1/12, 2/11, 3/10, 4/9, 5/8, 6/7) from some sort of pachinko game... ??

Bronwen likes this.
  4. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Soviet Billiards?

BaseballGames, patd8643 and Bronwen like this.
  5. BaseballGames

BaseballGames Well-Known Member

We were just about to add "some kind of tabletop billiard/snooker sort of game?"...

kyratango and Bronwen like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted