Antique Paisley's

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by Jon Rogers, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Jon Rogers

Jon Rogers New Member

Good afternoon everyone. Recently, my wife and I inherited a number of antique paisley's (approx. 20). I am trying to find an expert who can help me understand the history of each (e.g. what they are made of, how old are they, etc.). Is there an expert whom you would recommend I connect with on this? If it was one or two, I think I could do it, but with 20, the task is a bit overwhelming

With regards
    Jon

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

NewEngland likes this.
  3. Jon Rogers

Jon Rogers New Member

Thank you so much Debora.

I tried the museum before with no luck. I will try Valerie Reilly. If you have any additional suggestions of course please do let me know. With warm regards, Jon

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

I could find no contact information for her but perhaps you'll have better luck. One of the groups she's spoken to may be able to provide or her publisher.

Debora

Draft saved Draft deleted