Any Idea How Old This Is?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by IMAZTriBabe, Oct 23, 2015.

1. IMAZTriBabe

IMAZTriBabe New Member

Does anyone have any information as to the age of this Pearl China Company vase? I have tried to do research on line and haven't found much on it. It is 6" tall, 4" wide at its widest point, and looks like maybe 1940's? Thank you all in advance..

Lori

POTT #59 PEARL VASE PIC 1 - CROP.jpg POTT #59 PEARL VASE PIC 3 - Crop.jpg

2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Could be. Lehner's Ency. of US Marks says they had wares produced by Pioneer Pottery in E. Liverpool, OH from the mid-30's until 1958. I'd lean back into the 30's with the Deco styling of the "wing" handles, although that's not necessarily exclusive.

3. IMAZTriBabe

IMAZTriBabe New Member

Thank you for the quick reply.. I think it's an awesome piece with the vibrant colors and those "wing style" handles.. I did find an article that stated Pearl China Company closed its doors back in 2009..

Lori

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

After 1958, they were only distributors.

Draft saved Draft deleted