Any ideas on the make of this dish

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Tina Jansen 62, May 10, 2020.

1. Any help would be appreciated. No markings on the bottom.

Attached Files:

2. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Italian, and broken.

3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Molto.

Debora

4. Thank you so much. I have never heard of that maker before. Can you tell me where it originated

5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Forgive me for my terse comment. Molto merely means "very" in Italian and I was referring to the lid (unfortunately) being broken. I have no knowledge at all about Italian ceramics. I hope someone is able to identify the maker for you.

Debora

6. 916Bulldogs123

Can we see the bottom?

7. What makes it an Italian dish? Sorry for my ignorance here. Trying to find a replacement and don't really know where to look

8. Here it is
    10722.jpeg

9. 916Bulldogs123

The design open weave is typically Italy jmho. Do a search on Italian basket weave porcelain you will find lots of examples

Bakersgma likes this.
  10. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

11. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

I should have written 非常に then!

Debora

12. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Any Jewelry and say_it_slowly like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted