Anybody know anything about Anchor Hocking Boopie yellow stem?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Jen and George, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Jen and George

Jen and George Well-Known Member

In an upcoming estate sale there is a picture of Anchor Hocking boopie stems. They all have a wheel cut design and have yellow stems. I haven't been able to find anything about them--age, etc. This is a picture of them from the ad. Sorry it's not very good.

[​IMG]

There are none at all with yellow stems on eBay so I don't know if they would sell.

tyeldom3 and lauragarnet like this.
  2. Roger67

Roger67 Well-Known Member

3. Jen and George

4. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

Try "Blooper."

5. Mill Cove Treasures

Mill Cove Treasures Well-Known Member

I can't tell from the photographs if it's Boopie or Candlewick. Did Imperial Candlewick make colored bases?

6. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

7. Jen and George

You're right they do look like stain. I guess I will have to wait until I see them in person. I didn't see those on eBay. Thank you for pulling them up.

Draft saved Draft deleted