Featured Anyone Ever Use This Resource?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by tie.dye.cat, Aug 7, 2018.

1. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

Came across this today, and it looks like it could be handy....

The Marks Project
    https://www.themarksproject.org/home

I don't know how complete it is, but seems like a good site to bookmark.

Doing a search in the forum, I see that some people do use it, but I think it would be good to be added to the pinned resource thread at the top of the forum. @daveydempsey ?

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I do use it. Actually, a piece I own ended up on the site when someone asked to use it when adding an artist bio. I wish more artists were entered.

tie.dye.cat and Christmasjoy like this.
  3. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

I pinned it for you.

4. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

Danke.

5. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

I've managed to ID a piece or two using that site yep.

6. rink

rink Member

Looks very helpful, thank you! I will check it out for a piece I am trying to date.

Draft saved Draft deleted