Featured Anyone familiar with this Newspaper?

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by hemster922, Sep 13, 2017.

1. hemster922

hemster922 Well-Known Member

I've looked it up online briefly and found nothing. Have a whole box with dates between 1970 to 1974. Very cool, but they stink like &%$ from being in a file cabinet in the moldy basement of this estate. Worth saving? Or let my other half burn them like he said he would :woot: P5110042 (480x640).jpg P5110043 (480x640).jpg P5110044 (640x480).jpg P5110045 (480x640).jpg

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Sure, I remember ANTIQUES MONTHLY. Despite copy price, think it was a give-away. Trying using publisher as one of your search words to see if you can bring up comparables. ("Antiques" and "monthly" by themselves are too generic.)

Debora

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Try sucking on some strong mints and flip through them!!!!! Covers the smell!!!!

4. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

There's a slight chance someone would want them.
    Separate them and leave them in the sun and they might lose most of their smell.

Aquitaine and hemster922 like this.
  5. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I would think great research items..

KingofThings likes this.
  7. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

On mold? ;)

AJefferson likes this.
  8. hemster922