Anyone help?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Brett0210, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Brett0210

Brett0210 New Member

Aquitaine and kyratango like this.
  2. Barn Owl

Barn Owl Well-Known Member

The gun is interesting, but it's in such a damaged state, I doubt it's worth much. The only things I'd expect to have any value are the grindstone and those stoneware jugs. Cool about the house. I'd love to own an old home in Europe someday. Have you tried metal-detecting around the property?

judy, kyratango and i need help like this.
  3. Brett0210

Brett0210 New Member

Good idea that. Thanks a million, yeah a renovaters delight I've been busy

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Hello, Brett. It would be more efficient for members to see and comment on your pictures if you embed each of them into your posts here and include with each descriptions and dimensions. Click on the little camera icon in the Reply tool bar to embed the pictures one at a time.

judy, Aquitaine, kyratango and 3 others like this.
  5. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

judy likes this.
  6. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

lovely countryside. my old route to Spain on motorcycle. Vichy - Clermont - Tulle - Brive.
    and orderly coloured cows, not these whitewashed ones. when I see those, I always want to buy a bucket of brown or black paint and start to give them patterns.

Aquitaine likes this.
  7. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME @Brett0210 to ANTIQUERS!!!!!! Looks like you have both your work AND your fun cut out for you!!!! Happy digging!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted