Anyone ID this "Head" vase??

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Miscstuff, May 18, 2020.

1. Miscstuff

Miscstuff Sometimesgetsitright

I think it is a vase. Can't imagine what else. Picked up from a mid-century lot recently.
    No marks that I can see. Sorry about the quickie pic quality. Anybody familiar with these? Seem to recall seeing one previously.
    Data 20cm High, 17cm Wide, 0.7Kg
    Cheers
    g1.jpg g2.jpg g3.jpg g4.jpg g5.jpg

i need help and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

She looks like.....what is it....Sunshine Butter or Sunshine Biscuits girl???? SO familiar............

i need help likes this.
  4. ascot

ascot Well-Known Member

My head vase book shows it as Royal Haeger.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    Miscstuff and i need help like this.
  5. sunday silence

sunday silence Well-Known Member

Hello Ascot. SInce you seem to have an interest in head vases, do you see much of a market for them? In particular I have seen a number of the Japanese, I think they are called Napco, for sale at estate sales. But I have my doubts about prices I see on Worthpoint reflect reality. Any thoughts?

6. ascot

ascot Well-Known Member

I apologize profusely for the Haeger attribution. I was looking at the wrong line in the information in my book. It's listed as unknown maker. I have no idea of the value.

janetpjohn likes this.
  7. R Ewing

R Ewing EclecticMomsAttic

I have always been able to sell any Napco head vases very easily; the ones I have found all had a matte finish, lots of pale pastels.

Draft saved Draft deleted