Anyone recognise this Royal Chelsea china pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Annabella, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Annabella

Annabella New Member

20180810_175036_resized.jpg I have been given a Royal Chelsea china tea service and have trawled the internet to find something about it but to no avail. Can anyone help please?

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Annabella! Welcome to Antiquers!

May we see the mark please? A photo of the whole set would be nice too! (and helpful)

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  3. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

And, if possible, on a plain, light colored background...

Christmasjoy, i need help and judy like this.
  4. Annabella

Annabella New Member

Thank you for replying. A couple of the pieces have a mark of Tuscan China and the rest are Royal Chelsea.

Attached Files:

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. Annabella

Annabella New Member

Sorry I have got the wrong photos. I will try and upload the correct ones

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Annabella~ Since you just posted the photos a few minutes ago, it would be most helpful if you edit and choose Full image.

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  7. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

0011783D-5FEE-4E16-A6C9-78F29537F06B.jpeg
    Annabella, you can delete the wrong ones. When you have the correct ones all uploaded, check this box. And Welcome to the Forum. :)

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  8. Annabella

Annabella New Member

Royal Chelsea Logo.jpg Tuscan logo.jpg Royal Chelsea Set.jpg Here are the pictures again

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted