Anyone recognize this porcelain mark?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by wildrose, Jul 25, 2019.

1. wildrose

wildrose Well-Known Member

I cannot make out all of this mark, inside the diamond below the circle it says DEP. Inside the circle is maybe sun rays? This mark is on a collection of these small 2 3/4" plates. Thanks for any help! dep.jpg dep1.jpg dep2.jpg

scoutshouse likes this.
  2. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Depose suggests French. People will call these butter pats, but can you see covering that pretty decoration with butter? Serving a piece of fresh fruit was also a dinner custom way back, and I think that dishes like these were used to present the fruit.

judy, i need help and wildrose like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. wildrose

I'll take a look for that mark. Thanks! They are pretty ...butter does not belong on them!

i need help likes this.
  5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

6. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Known for their piano babies...........

[​IMG]

i need help, wildrose and Any Jewelry like this.
  7. judy

judy Well-Known Member

8. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

9. wildrose

thanks everyone!! definitely Gebruder Heubach.

Draft saved Draft deleted