Anything more than grandmas Knick knack? Signed 1909

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by J Dagger, Jun 14, 2019.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Picked these up for a buck a piece yesterday. Assuming nothing but since they are dated 1909 I figured they were worth a shot. Would you call them a trinket dish? Can’t decipher the signature. Looks like CC Blood to me but pretty sure that’s not it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Last name looks like Clark to me. And one of the dates looks more like 1929 than 1909. Could just be the handwriting. Likely hobbyist work either way

Christmasjoy and sabre123 like this.
  4. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

Looks like some type of dresser tray/dish. Possibly for coins and such. 1929, as bakers said. They may have fudged that 2 a little on the one on the right.

Aquitaine and Christmasjoy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted