Are they collectors overseas for Chapallaz ✝️ art pottery ?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lecollectionneur, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Lecollectionneur

Lecollectionneur Well-Known Member

I know that design museums have pieces in US and in Asia but I haven't any communication with overseas collectors, and it can be somebody on the forum who know him ?
    Some others pictures on this page.
    [​IMG]

Any Jewelry and i need help like this.
  2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. Lecollectionneur

Thanks for the links, but I'm not selling my collection, it was one of our friends and we met him at home a lot before his death, on this link from capriolus they make what we can observe in Switzerland, prices explode after his death, on my link I give, the brown one was a gift he make to my wife for a Christmas, he say that it can't explain how that aspect come and he never can reproduce it…

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Very nice, Lecollect, and a great memory to an interesting friend.

I can see the Chinese Song dynasty inspiration. And I understand it, I have several Song pieces myself.

Christmasjoy, i need help and judy like this.
  6. Lecollectionneur

Edouard Chapallaz was invited in Japan as a master in copper reds and high fire glazes, they are some pieces which are in the asian inspiration but others ones are from his own design, another design in white was called Cyclades.
    You can see an small cinematographic archive here.

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted