Art glass goblet - unusual shape w/ red trim - signed buy by who?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bercrystal, Jul 30, 2017.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

This piece is signed on the bottom, but I can not read it other than I think the first letter is a B. There is a rough pontil on the bottom. The little red designs are on the outside & are raised. It is 4 1/8" tall & holds 6 ounces when filled to the rim.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for any & all advice or opinions!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

say_it_slowly and SBSVC like this.
  2. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

3. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

4. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

5. bercrystal

I think Johnny may have solved the mystery of both pieces. :woot::woot::woot:

Mike beat me to the punch. ;):happy::happy::happy:

I was just about to post that same link & also say that I believe the numbers behind the siggie is 1986. If you read their bio page it talks about how they made tableware to keep the cash flow moving.

I may have to check the auction house to see if they found any more or if this was the only one the seller consigned.

6. bercrystal

@Bdigger - do you still have the vase?

7. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Well done, Johnny!

(The only reason I even remembered about Bdigger's when Peggy posted hers was that I spent so much time staring at that signature way back when!)

8. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

Yes I do! I think right now I have it in The B&M shop. I will look and bring it back home now that there is an ID for it! Thanks all! Great work Johnny~

9. bercrystal

Hope it is still there & you can sell it on-line for lots more money. :happy::happy::happy::happy:

johnnycb09 and SBSVC like this.
  10. bercrystal

Sometimes it takes a village to ID these siggies. ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

11. johnnycb09

Hoo hoo ! But I cant take full credit,my mother was asking me if we wanted to give some Bernstein Bears books to my great nephew and I thought "Hmmm,I wonder" !Isnt it funny how sometimes things come to you?:)

12. bercrystal

...well than give your Mama a hug for me. :happy::happy::happy:

SBSVC likes this.
  13. johnnycb09

Done!

SBSVC likes this.
  14. bercrystal

Draft saved Draft deleted