Artist and antique lover

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Crystalina, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

Hello! My name is Crystal and I live in NW Ohio. I am an artist, my second career, that alters items for resale, but only after I find out for sure if they are vintage or not. I retired from Mortgage Lending a few years ago after brain surgery, hence the tattoo you see in my profile picture that tells me to keep fighting every day since my condition is incurable. I love vintage and antique items, the more unique the better in most cases. So if you see me post vintage items that I need help with that are odd, unusual or maybe even strange....well, that's just my personality.:bucktooth: But hey, I like pretty things too!:) I am a positive person who is thankful each day. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

So glad you've joined us here, Crystal!

Debora

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

greetings

( the term vintage is best used with a date.....ie. , the wine is a 1967 vintage )

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME Crystal !!! ... Joy. :):):)

5. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

Welcome:)

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Crystal!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Welcome to the forum! We all have to strive to keep on going and continuing to re-invent ourselves along the way. I too have had my share of recent challenges and you have to look on the bright side of things and take things day by day.

8. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted