Assistance needed.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Cherryhill, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

I bought a piece of glass last month, thought I knew what it was. I remembered seeing a piece of this in one of the Art Glass books, listed as having been made by Boston & Sandwich. Below are five pieces that are not mine, I borrowed these online images as examples of the ware I'm trying to identify.
    Icicle.jpg

Yeah, that's them, mine's green, crystal 'icicles', spooner shaped. Barlow and Kaiser do not mention the name, let alone the treatment, so they are not B & S. The top rim on mine is folded over, just like the three on the left.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Edit: correct typos
    Tom

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    moreotherstuff likes this.
  2. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

Tom, Could they be Harrach?

judy likes this.
  3. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

I see some as Moser as well.

judy likes this.
  4. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

tie.dye.cat and judy like this.
  5. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Googling "icicle glass vase" they all seem to think Moser.I have never seen this style before,and now I must have one.

judy likes this.
  6. Cherryhill

I'm going to go with Bohemian, I've not seen anything like this from any of the usual suspects. Guessing ain't going to cut it.

judy likes this.
  7. Cherryhill

Thanks for all the help, I knew I could count on you.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted