Featured Audrey Hepburn Charade 1963

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Vintage Maven, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Vintage Maven

Vintage Maven Well-Known Member

Coming Soon to my collection.

This is going to be the latest addition to my Audrey Hepburn section of my vintage photography collection.

It is an original film studio silver gelatin promo print for the 1963 movie Charade in which she starred in with Cary Grant. This will be a welcome addition to some of my early Hepburn originals.

I couldn't hold back my enthusiasm, I will post the actual stunningly beautiful photo when it arrives & it is placed in a frame for protection & display. I am very happy about this purchase.

IMG_20190912_142448.jpg

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. Michael77

Michael77 Well-Known Member

Audrey Hepburn is one of my daughters favorite actresses.

Vintage Maven likes this.
  3. Vintage Maven

She is also mine for many reasons. She somewhat reminds me of my Mom when I was little, so regal & graceful.

Michael77 likes this.
  4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Are you sure your photograph is from Charade? There was only one ski scene and she was dressed like this, in high 1960s fashion.

Debora

audrey-main-jpeg_3155414a.jpg .

Vintage Maven likes this.
  5. Vintage Maven

6. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Nope. Think you're right. From this appears she had a costume change with mink hat.

Debora

lf.jpg

lloyd249 and Vintage Maven like this.
  7. Vintage Maven

Sry I think my previous reply got mixed somehow with your statement. All appologies

8. Vintage Maven

In keeping with the theme of Charade in this thread....quite literally!
    Here is a copy of the movie soundtrack I have in my vintage vinyl collection. (1963 RCA Stereo first pressing)
    8357EBEE-DF3C-44CD-8FBF-4DB93D14A9FD.jpeg

9. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Great movie! And Mancini's movie music is awesome!

10. Vintage Maven

Mancini is terrific!

11. Vintage Maven

Just a review:

This is the other Audrey Hepburn Charade original already in my Audrey Hepburn collection, the latest acquisition will look good on the wall to accompany this piece.

4B261547-CE99-485C-A01A-D5E51D54C78A.jpeg

yourturntoloveit likes this.
  12. Vintage Maven

For those who may not have seen previous postings in the Photography Forum of items in my Audrey Hepburn collection, here is a very prized one!

This is an original candid on the set of Breakfast At Tiffany’s, and yes, it was produced using the original negative❤️

E62E0F08-8FAF-4CE8-A042-77EF5675E14A.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted