Featured Audrey Hepburn Picturegoer May 5, 1951❤️

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Vintage Maven, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Vintage Maven

Vintage Maven Well-Known Member

Just arrived today, the newest addition to the Audrey Hepburn section of my collection. This is a wonderful condition full issue of Picturegoer Magazine from May 5th, 1951 featuring Audrey Hepburn on the cover, there is also a one page article on her inside titled “Audrey Gets Hep!” This will be sent to the gallery soon for a custom preservation framing. I absolutely love it! ❤️Maven

03A2BD4A-5B99-46CD-A729-6FA0C8F8BE6F.jpeg EFBE3134-70CF-4991-9A23-3A2567B7CDA8.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

My o my Shes pretty when she smiles

Her face just lights up

Not used to seeing pictures of her smiling

3. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Your happiness shows Maven. Down to earth happiness!:happy:

4. Vintage Maven

@charlie cheswick Her face certainly lights up with genuine happiness, a point that was made throughout her career, the more famous she became, they say Audrey maintained her humility in many ways. ❤️Maven

5. Vintage Maven

Awe @judy I humbly thank you! ❤️Maven

pearlsnblume and cxgirl like this.
  6. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

She,s so delicately beautiful .

7. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

very nice Maven:)

Vintage Maven and pearlsnblume like this.
  8. Vintage Maven

Awe Thank You @cxgirl Much Appreciated. Great to hear from you as well! ❤️Maven

Draft saved Draft deleted