Featured Ball pen Montblanc. Original or copy?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Stepan, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Stepan

Stepan Well-Known Member

Hello. I have such a pen. Tell me, this is the original or a copy. Thank. IMG_20190122_183801.jpg IMG_20190122_183814.jpg IMG_20190122_183848.jpg IMG_20190122_184022.jpg IMG_20190122_184116.jpg IMG_20190122_184240.jpg IMG_20190122_184258.jpg IMG_20190122_212138.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

just having the original cartridge in it......makes it look legit....:)
    but I'm not familiar with their ballpoint pens....:(

3. Lecollectionneur

Lecollectionneur Well-Known Member

It's like the Starwalker, normally there is a number as on the picture, original piece in my opinion, you can search on the web images with starwalker eventually.
    [​IMG]

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Member

I found a pen at an old storage place and it looks exactly like the one on the photo. It seemed nice to me so I googled it and I was shocked with the prices I saw. Is it really that much worth? I should refill the ink though. Please help me, Im a student so if I could earn some extra money from selling that pen it would mean a lot. The writting says, MONTBLANC MEISTERSTUCK - Pix

Attached Files:

pearlsnblume likes this.
  5. terry5732

terry5732 Well-Known Member

Would need much better photos to judge authenticity. The OP's photo and the one you posted don't look like real deals to me.

judy likes this.
  6. Chocolate

Chocolate Member

Its definitely fake :( I seperated the parts and it doesnt have anything written inside. Just doesnt look real at all in spite of decent outside appearance. Thanks terry anyways

judy and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

yes it's worth a lot...but that's why there are so many fakes.....
    There are many ways to make some xtra cash.....I hope you find some.

judy likes this.
  8. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

I got caught out with one of these from the c shop. I thought it was legit because of the printed ink cartridge. The whole thing fell to bits in about 10 mins when I was examining it at home. Never bought one before or since. Luckily it only cost me £3.

pearlsnblume likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted