Beautiful little painting need help identifying I’m just gonna call it secret lovers

Discussion in 'Art' started by Garydh, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Garydh

Garydh Well-Known Member

Hello I bought this painting and I’m having a hard time identifying it 19 x 16 framed and it is not the original frame I know it’s in the wrong kind of frame.And if you can make out the signature you’re a genius. 1A4403EE-83FF-471A-9541-EEBAB74E799D.jpeg CF43486A-C98F-4D06-B568-A941E4880433.jpeg Beautiful little painting need help identifying I’m just gonna call it secret lovers

Attached Files:

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

It's a little genre painting. How do you know it's not the original frame? And why do you think it's not the "right" frame?

Debora

3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

I've taken the liberty of reposting your photographs as Full Image so they're easier for everyone to see.

Debora

1A4403EE-83FF-471A-9541-EEBAB74E799D.jpg B100B114-B820-45B9-B731-7D1A47CBA894.jpg

Lucille.b likes this.
  4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

What is the mark on the frame's back on the right? Partially hidden behind the paper backing?

Debora

5. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

The photos are very tiny. Any chance of some larger ones? I think I see something like T/F/J Fletcher or something like that but very hard to see.

6. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

7. Garydh

Garydh Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

8. Garydh

Garydh Well-Known Member

Thanks again for everyone’s help

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted