Beautiful purple bowl, maybe amethyst glass? Help with make.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mayra Acosta, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Mayra Acosta

Mayra Acosta Active Member

Found this lovely purple bowl and candlestick, the glass looks frosted and I think it’s amethyst glass but I haven’t found any like it. Any help would be amazing! The bowl is approximately 11” in diameter and the candlestick is 5 1/2”. Thanks!
    01F48154-E714-4D8E-B3A3-BB6A4DF1C2D8.jpeg 0BE2825D-8DDE-424E-8E27-4F291A0CC077.jpeg BD62F511-94CB-4F4D-A2DE-A5246A27439F.jpeg

patd8643 and moreotherstuff like this.
  2. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

3. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Very pretty. Nice ID, Bercrystal!

Houseful, i need help and bercrystal like this.
  4. Mayra Acosta

i need help, Lucille.b and bercrystal like this.
  5. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

You are very welcome!! :kiss: I get lucky every once in a while & just as an FYI answers have come even faster than nine minutes. It just depends on who happens to be hanging out when something gets posted. :happy::happy::happy:

6. Mayra Acosta

You guys are the best! I’m always very grateful

bercrystal likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted