Featured BLENKO Vase? - Maybe, Maybe, Maybe!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KikoBlueEyes, Nov 17, 2019.

1. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

I was so excited to find this today and show it to you all, since I think it is a BLENKO vase. It is the same shape and size (15 3/4 inches) of this vase listed on 1stdibs with a BLENKO sticker

[​IMG]
    and it is the same color as this BLENKO vase with a sticker https://www.bonanza.com/items/like/...ald-Green-Fan-Vase-872-Original-Label-Vintage.

[​IMG]

It has a rough pontil, whch I have read here is an indicator of a BLENKO piece.
    Back in the day, I used to buy BLENKO pieces as gifts, so I know there was a high end gift store that used to carry a wide selection in the area. I never splurged for a piece for myself, so now maybe I will rectify that mistake or am I just dreaming?
    My vase
    IMG_4404.jpg IMG_4402.jpg IMG_4395.jpg IMG_4394.jpg IMG_4393.jpg IMG_4399.JPG

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Christmasjoy, antidiem and judy like this.
  2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hi Kiko! The sticker would date your vase to as 1982-1999. I think it's #8818. Nice find! Glad to be giving you good news for a change.
    Don

pearlsnblume and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  3. KikoBlueEyes

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. A itch that has finally been scratched. Already moved to a place of prominence. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

pearlsnblume and dgbjwc like this.
  4. KikoBlueEyes

The resale shop had set it out as part of their Christmas display and added two limp sprays covered in glitter. It was at the back of the shelf behind some Santas. It called to me saying "Rescue me from this ignominy."

dgbjwc likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted