Featured Blue glass with red edge bowl and plate, signed, who am I?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by say_it_slowly, Mar 21, 2016.

1. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

When I saw these I thought I recognized them but now I'm getting nowhere. It's been a long day and I could use some guidance. Does anyone know these? It's a straight sided 4" dia. bowl and 9" plate with a deep well both signed but with different years, aqua blue with red enamel edge/rim.

deep plate and bowl.jpg sig 1.jpg sig 2.jpg

2. Makanudo

Makanudo There is no such thing as simple.Simple is hard.

They both look very nice.
    That looks like italian name signature to me

3. say_it_slowly

Thanks I thought they were nice though obviously not antiques. They looked so familiar and I thought I'd have no trouble finding other examples but I'm not finding anything.

I can't figure out the signature enough to find anything Italian or anything else. Purlawater?

4. say_it_slowly

I'm still not finding anything that look like these or any signatures that are close to any of my spelling guesses.

Anyone have any guesses as to what it says? Perlevate, purlawate, penkavater.....

5. wenna

wenna Well-Known Member

Hmmm...try Pinkwater Glass. They make very colorful pieces; these look like they fit their style.

6. say_it_slowly

Oh goodness I think you might have it! I'll do some more searching to see if I can find these exact pieces but it looks like that is probably what they are. Thank you thank you:kiss:

cxgirl likes this.
  7. wenna

wenna Well-Known Member

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help; hope it's correct:happy:

pearlsnblume and say_it_slowly like this.
  8. say_it_slowly

I think so, I found these by Pinkwater and it looks like them to me though a different color combo. No prices or anything to go by but these are the most simple pieces I've seen done by them.

Excellent work by you!

Dinnerware_full.jpeg

pearlsnblume, wenna and cxgirl like this.
  9. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Those colours are wonderful!
    Thanks for the company name Wenna:)

wenna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted