Blue Willow Platter HELP!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Brooke Anderson, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Hi all :) This is my second post about this dang platter! I am just struggling to find anything. The closets maker I have found is Wedgwood. I have uploaded 4 photos and one I have marked the areas in the pattern which I am trying to match up, again the Wedgwood seems like an almost match. The well isn't that deep but the shape is oblong, oval on outside and inside is rectangular...not deep enough to be a meat plate. I know there are sooo many makers...I just wondered if anyone knows anything about this platter or the marks I have shown. I wish I could load larger photos! Thank you all! ♥

I also inverted the second image which has a C and a number.

Cheers~

Attached Files:

2. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Hi, no need to create a duplicate thread, this will only confuse the answering...:facepalm:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/blue-willow-help.53583/#post-2724479
    Be patient, members all over the world and in different time zones will see it.
    You always can add new pics as a comment in your original post!
    Please, once you uploaded your pics, make sure to click "post all as full images" so we can see them embedded in your post fully visible :cyclops::cyclops:;)

3. Okay thanks. I still have no idea what I am doing on here so good to know! Cheers ~

kyratango likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted