Featured Bohemian Art Nouveau Vase Fritz Heckert Style (repost different title)

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by *crs*, Jul 27, 2020.

1. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

I posted this in a Bohemian glass group on FB and here (with a different title)about a month or so ago and was told it was Fritz Heckert style but was never able to pin it down. Hoping someone may have more info. I ran this at a 10 day auction on eBay and it had some interest but no bids. I've been contacted by at least 2 people asking what my best price is after the auction. One is in Norway who also asked me the same question about 5 days before auction end. Found this beauty at a flea market a few weeks ago. It had a small round black label that I lost while giving it a bath. IIRC the label had, what I thought to be, Segusso (which really doesn't make much sense seeing as how I believe that is associated with Italian Glass) I'm positive the rest of the label read Art Glass Austria. This stunning vase/compote stands 11 3/8" tall with a top diameter of 4 3/4" on top and 5 1/4" bowl diameter. The base measures 5 1/8" diameter.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Have you looked at Passau museum on line? I had a lovely Max Rade for Fritz Heckert vase and looking at the images online from Passau was helpful. Is yours a vase or chalice? Lovely!!!

clutteredcloset49 and *crs* like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I haven't a clue, but just wanted to say how GORGEOUS it is!!!!

johnnycb09 and *crs* like this.
  4. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Thank you. I'll see if I can find that site. At 11 3/8" I would think it is a vase?

Draft saved Draft deleted