Brass Candlestick Mystery #5 Made In India

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by GrandpaWouldBeProudThrift, Jul 19, 2021.

1. 20210719_172616.jpg 20210719_172607.jpg Hey, does anyone have any information on these sticks? They're made in India, obviously solid brass...but worth? Age? 20210719_172607.jpg 20210719_172616.jpg

pearlsnblume likes this.
  2. Roaring20s

Roaring20s Well-Known Member

They are simply worth their weight in brass. ;)

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

newer....ten bucks....I know of no one who's buying these , these days..

BoudiccaJones and pearlsnblume like this.
  4. Thank you.

pearlsnblume likes this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I know of people buying those candlesticks for sure. They buy them for wedding table scapes and such. I would say they are from the 80's. If you have more brass candlesticks make a lot and sell them all together. Does not matter if they are not all the same size or shape. The more in the lot the merrier.

My advice, if you do sell them, remove the made in India labels. Those buying them prefer them sans the labels as they want to believe they came from somewhere else. Or you can leave them on if you wish.
    I sold a bunch of 5 brass candle sticks from India and made a tidy profit.

komokwa and Pattywithay like this.
  6. Thank you! I'm actually collecting for my own wedding =) I'd like to rent them out afterwards for other weddings =)

pearlsnblume likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted