Brass candlestick

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Candicemarquardt, Apr 10, 2018.

?

Anything you know about these are other information on vintage brass candle holders

1. Age

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Value

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Candicemarquardt

Candicemarquardt New Member

I think I found my new hobby. Anything brass. But I don't know anything about this stuff yet. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

I'm sorry my camera doesn't take better pictures. The color is off because of the flash.

Attached Files:

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi again Candice....I know other members tell me to always try to use good natural light instead of flash when taking pictures, when possible!! Your images are nice and close, and mostly clear shots, plus, I think you're covering most of the angles possible!!! A little background on acquisition of the object/s always helps too!

Since you just posted, if you could go back in by clicking on "Edit" and clicking on the VERY TOP IMAGE that says to the effect "Post Every Image FULL SIZE"! That way they will ALL post LARGE!!!! Try to remember to do that every time you post images!!! Just a helpful tip....we all had to learn when we came here....no biggie!!!
    THANKS!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted