Breitling Chronograph D13022 221 Swiss Movement Stainless Steel Help ID

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Mugzinnys, May 3, 2018.

1. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

20180502_193245.jpg 20180502_193006.jpg 20180502_192340.jpg 20180502_192500.jpg 20180502_193312.jpg This is a group of watches giving to me by my brother. one man junk is another man treasure.We look out for each other. I hope to have someting to share with him. Us Senior have to stick togeather and help each other.

Help Us researh these Item I really hope that Patex Philippe is real.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    charlie cheswick and Any Jewelry like this.
  2. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

3. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

First thing is do the chronograph buttons work? Do the chronograph functions work? Does the watch work?

It is another widely faked maker, so you will have to get the case opened.

4. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

The markings on back of band and on face aren’t all aligned/centered. I’ve never seen a Breitling before but this defect tells me it is highly suspect if not an obvious fake. Also I’d think the high-relief logo on the back would cause skin irritation after a short time of wearing.

kyratango likes this.
  5. Catlovr

Catlovr Active Member

Wow, you have a great brother!!! Hope they are legit. Where did he obtain them? Any boxes or paperwork?

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

upload_2018-5-3_17-43-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-3_17-46-17.jpeg

It looks to be a copy of more than one style......but close to the Navitimer..

kyratango likes this.
  8. Mugzinnys

Thanks everyone for your help and information. I will get a chance to work on the Breitling today I will try to do the above mentioned. My attention was on the Patek Philippe which turned out to be a real PETEX. Thanks I am blessed to have a wonderful brother weather these watches are legit on not.

yourturntoloveit and komokwa like this.
  9. Mugzinnys

does not look too hopeful the serial # is not position right and the model # has only 1 letter it should have 2 will have my neibor open it tonight with his tools. Thanks kyratango for the links

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    kyratango and yourturntoloveit like this.
  10. Mugzinnys

Brother discovered thst the back was loose and screwed it off. Made in Hong Kong
    inside knock off fake. Great learning experience, lots of knowledge gained. .what's in the inside is what really count, not the fancy package on the outside. LOL

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  11. Huntingtreasure

Huntingtreasure Well-Known Member

:( Sorry, Mugz.

kyratango and yourturntoloveit like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted