Cambridge Glass Moonlight Blue Flying Lady Bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kellaurm, Mar 30, 2018.

1. kellaurm

kellaurm Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the value of this cambridge glass flying lady bowl I have in moonlight blue. I know that some colours are a lot more sought after than others, particularly in this design, but I don't have and value guides to guide me. I'm thinking $500-1000, based on some other clear colours I've seen. I know the pink opaque is very common.

flying.jpg flying1.jpg

aaroncab likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

We don't do valuations here...but Glassies will be along to point you in the right direction....

3. judy

judy Well-Known Member

4. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I have the Colors in Cambridge Glass Books 1 and 2 but neither show this piece in Moonlight Blue. Book 1 does show it in Amethyst and Carmen and prices both at $750. Oddly enough in Book 2 the Carmen is valued at $4000 and Windsor Blue at $3000. Book 1 came out in 1997 and Book 2 came out in 2007. Starting to get an idea of why we don't give values here? I would start at the lowest value that would give me a respectable profit and hope for the best. If it proves to be too high I'd lower it and if it proves to be too low at least I'd get a quick sale.
    Don

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted