Can anyone help with these Japanese/Chinese marks

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Suzie, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Suzie

Suzie New Member

Hello

Can anyone help to identify the following marks on two different tea sets?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

8E9F31F8-ABBA-43D8-B44F-CA2424C16F0D.jpeg D8266BF0-8508-4C42-8F8A-3057DBF01FC1.jpeg Hi Suzy,
    I have reposted your photos. I think you should delete the ones you posted. We’re getting extra unnecessary photos. You should add photos of the actual object, in Full size, and no extra images, (for your own privacy)
    @daveydempsey maybe if you don’t mind, you could delete OPs photos. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Houseful and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

4. Suzie

Suzie New Member

Thank you! I have reported my original post as I can't seem to delete the photos directly! So hopefully they will be deleted that way. Thanks for letting me know

5. Suzie

Suzie New Member

6. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Did you check the delete box beside each photo?

Draft saved Draft deleted