Can anyone tell me anything about this vase?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Elen Beattie, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Elen Beattie

Elen Beattie Well-Known Member

Picked this up today as it looked vintage (to my untrained eye) and I was impressed that it only had a few minor chips! Other than the fact that it has an 'Italy' stamp on the bottom, I can't tell who made it or what age it is? It is 9.5" tall. Any info welcome as always, thanks!

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

judy likes this.
  2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

I don't think you'll find out much information beyond that it was done in a capodimonte style. I'd estimate mid-twentieth century.

Bakersgma, i need help and judy like this.
  3. Elen Beattie

Elen Beattie Well-Known Member

Thanks @dgbjwc :happy:

Draft saved Draft deleted