Can anyone tell me more about these pretty plates?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Silverlining, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Silverlining

Silverlining Member

A friend gave me these delicate plates (she was about 50 at the time) and they were her grandmothers. I think they are hand painted. Is anyone able to tell me more about them please? They are teacup and saucer size. I only have three. I'm in Australia. I'd like to find more of the set however not sure where/how to start looking. IMG_5488.jpg IMG_5491.jpg IMG_5488.jpg IMG_5486.jpg IMG_5485.jpg IMG_5488.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    judy likes this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they were handpainted by a hobbyist, because the irregular blue edge jumped right out at me.

Draft saved Draft deleted