Can anyone tell me who made this planter TIA

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by pearlsnblume, Sep 10, 2021.

1. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

wiscbirddog likes this.
  2. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Unexpected, but I found it in Lehner's. Ungemach Pottery Co of Roseville, Ohio

wiscbirddog and pearlsnblume like this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Started as South Fork Pottery Company and existed under that name between 1937 and 1942. Renamed Ungemach and closed in 1984.

wiscbirddog and pearlsnblume like this.
  5. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much. I have had this planter for years and years and almost forgot I had it. I saw the one on etsy so I figured I would ask. You guys and gals are the best.

Hachiko, wiscbirddog and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted