Can someone help identify these vases?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Gerry Finck, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Gerry Finck

Gerry Finck New Member

Hi,

We have been recently cleaning up my late grandmothers possessions and we were wondering if anyone can help identify and give more information regarding these vases?

She has had these as long as anyone can remember and we would just like to find out a little more as to their origin.

Thanks in advance,

Gerry

IMG_0649.JPG IMG_0651.JPG

2. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Hmmm, the style is mid-19th c., but the way the roses are painted and the bright gilding makes me think 20th c. reproduction.

Draft saved Draft deleted