Can you help I want information on this Bedroom

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by bpvxvqd, Feb 11, 2021.

1. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Frankly, I don't even know what I am looking at. Can you take extra photos, where we can actually see what it is?

Bakersgma and judy like this.
  3. mark737

mark737 Well-Known Member

These look very similar to the pieces in the other pics you posted. Italian white lacquer with black marble tops from the 1970's. Why are you looking for more information on these? If you don't own them already it's highly unlikely you will ever come across any for sale.

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Thanks mark, I just took a look at the other thread and get an idea what this one is about.
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/please-help-me-i-want-information-on-this-bedroom.58763/

All I can say is that the Turkish shop next door to us sells similar bedroom furniture. So maybe the style is now being copied in Turkey.

5. mark737

Yes, there are companies still making furniture in this style. Like this set, made in Italy but being sold by a UK retailer. All the ones I saw seemed to be in the UK for some reason. There were some images for US retailers but they were all dead or unsecure links. I like the ultra modern look of the first set attributed to Fonte del Mobile. But the more swirly, Disney Princess ones like this one here are not appealing at all to me. ItalWL2.jpg

Any Jewelry and i need help like this.
  6. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Please help me
    Space age Designs collecting Hobby

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  7. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Sorry for the inconvenience

8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

upload_2021-2-11_11-22-7.jpeg

that's an interesting hobby............i'd suggest buying some books on the subject...

9. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Thanks

komokwa likes this.
  10. mark737

I'd suggest going to sites like 1stDibs, Chairish, Pamono, and Liveauctioneers and entering "Space age" in the search bar. You will see thousands of pieces in this style. Pamono even has "Space Age" as a style you can filter by. In fact if you do, you will see the chest by Fonte del Mobile come up in the results.

11. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Thanks
    But
    I did that already couldn't find it

12. komokwa

sometimes...Atomic Age ......will bring up more hits...
    just sayin......

13. mark737

"It" being this exact bed and nightstands with the pink upholstery? I personally think the design is similar enough to the others you posted that it's likely the same maker. Are you looking to buy one of these beds or are you interested in space age design in general? If you're just interested in these two beds, you are not likely to find one.

14. komokwa

But, I admire you for searching.........keep searching , it it is your passion !!:happy::happy:

PortableTreasures and bpvxvqd like this.
  15. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Just want some information or resource presenting This bedroom

16. komokwa

where did your photo come from?

bpvxvqd likes this.
  17. bpvxvqd

bpvxvqd Member

Thanks

komokwa likes this.
  18. bpvxvqd